Vendors: Project Details in Liquid
Liquid’s Project details view makes it easy to follow up on Projects, review invoice history, and more.
From the Projects section in Liquid, you can navigate to Project Details for specific Projects. Now that you’ve mastered sending Projects, here’s how to accept Projects / Work Orders, send messages regarding Projects, review your invoice history, and more.
We power the liquid workforce.
Each Project has a status that is visible on each Project card on the Projects section in Liquid, as well as the detailed view for each Project:
- Active: these are Project that have deliverables that have been accepted by both parties.
- Draft: Project Proposals that have not yet been sent to Clients yet; these can be deleted.
- Proposed: Project Proposals / Work Orders that have been sent to you by your Clients; you have not yet accepted any deliverables for these Projects. Once you accept one or more deliverables for a specific Projects, the status will change automatically to Active.
- Sent: Projects that you have sent to your Clients; your Clients have not yet accepted any deliverables on these Projects. Once one or more deliverables have been accepted by your Client for a specific Project, the status will change automatically to Active.
- Complete: You and your clients can mark Active Projects as complete. Doing so will change Project status to Complete.
Accepting Work Orders / Project Proposals
Your Clients can also send Work Orders / Projects to you for approval, which you will see in the Projects section. Clicking on a Project from a Client will allow you to read through the Work Order / Project details, where you can then choose to approve deliverables individually.
Once deliverables are sent, the deliverables sent will each have sent timestamps listed at the bottom of each deliverable. These sent timestamps will state who sent the deliverable (the name of the person at the Client or Vendor who sent it) and the date and time it was sent.
As each deliverable is accepted, there will be an additional accepted timestamp on the bottom of each accepted deliverable. These accepted timestamps will state who accepted the deliverable (the name of the person at the Client or Vendor who accepted it) and the date and time it was accepted.
Sending Messages about Projects to your Clients
From this detailed Project page, you can also send a message to the Client, letting them know if you’re approving all deliverables or if something needs to be changed or clarified. The Send Message button is located in the top portion of the detailed Project page. Once sent/received, these messages will appear at the bottom Messages tab and will include the sender and the message sent. Soon, this will also include the date and timestamp of the message.
Invoice History Tab on Project Details
Also included on this detailed Project view is an Invoice History tab, coming soon! Listed on this tab will be all invoices associated with this particular Project, regardless of the status of the Invoice — Draft, Sent, Rejected, Payment Incoming, Payment Complete, etc.
Ready to get paid faster and gain better visibility into your project details? Liquid can help.
Category: Liquid News Finance and Accounting Freelancer Tips
Updated: December 2, 2020