How to Create and Track a Scope of Work (SOW) in Liquid
Liquid makes SOW creation and management simple.
Create a Scope of Work (SOW) in Liquid and you’ll be able to manage your projects with control. With all active projects in one central location, you’ll never waste time or money searching for relevant details or paying unapproved overages.
Create a Scope of Work in Liquid
- The first step in setting up a new Scope of Work (SOW) is selecting the Projects tab from the left menu options and clicking the Add New Project button.
- Liquid will walk you through the steps of creating a new project: naming your project, selecting the vendor, and adding tasks.
- Once the bones of your new SOW have been created, you can edit the details which include: a description of each task, the start date, the rate and the rate type.
- Congratulations, your SOW is complete! Now you just have to click the Send Project button to send it to the vendor for acceptance. The vendor will be able to see all of the details you’ve entered into the SOW before accepting the terms.
- If you need to refer back to the project or the details at any point, you can always find them in your Projects tab.
Creating a clear scope of work ensures both parties agree to project deliverables, rates and expectations up front. Liquid provides the project management tools to organize, communicate and track details of all SOWs, active projects and past projects.
Create your first Scope of Work (SOW) in Liquid and activate the liquid workforce.
Category: Liquid News
Updated: October 30, 2019