Clients: Work Order Details in Liquid
Liquid’s Work Order details view makes it easy to follow up on Work Orders, and review your Master Contract, Vendor finance details, and invoice history.
From the Work Orders section in Liquid, you can navigate to Work Order Details for specific Work Orders. Now that you’ve mastered sending Work Orders to your Vendors, here’s how to accept Work Orders, send messages to your Vendors regarding Work Orders, review your invoice history, and more.
We power the liquid workforce.
Work Order Status
Each Work Order has a status that is visible on each Work Order card on the Work Orders section in Liquid, as well as the detailed view for each Work Order:
- Active: these are Work Orders that have at least 1 deliverable that has been accepted by both parties. These may have deliverables that have not yet been accepted by both parties.
- Draft: Work Orders that have not yet been sent to Vendors; these can be deleted.
- Proposed: Work Orders / Project Proposals that have been sent to you by your Vendors; you have not yet accepted any deliverables for these Work Orders. Once you accept one or more deliverables for a specific Work Order, the status will change automatically to Active.
- Sent: Work Orders that you have sent to your Vendors; your Vendors have not yet accepted any deliverables on these Work Orders. Once one or more deliverables have been accepted by your Vendor for a specific Work Order, the status will change automatically to Active.
- Complete: You can mark Active Work Orders as complete. Doing so will change the Work Order status to Complete.
Accepting Work Orders / Project Proposals
Your Vendors can also send projects to you for approval, which you will see in the Work Orders section. Clicking on a project proposal from a Vendor will allow you to read through the Work Order / Project details, where you can then choose to approve deliverables individually.
Once deliverables are sent, sent timestamps will be listed at the bottom of each deliverable. These sent timestamps will state who sent the deliverable (the name of the person at the Client or Vendor who sent it) and the date and time it was sent.
As each deliverable is accepted, there will be an additional accepted timestamp on the bottom of each accepted deliverable. These accepted timestamps will state who accepted the deliverable (the name of the person at the Client or Vendor who accepted it) and the date and time it was accepted.
Sending Messages about Work Orders to your Vendors
From this detailed Work Order page, you can also send a message to the Vendor, letting them know if you’re approving all deliverables or if something needs to be changed or clarified. The Send Message button is located in the top portion of the detailed Work Order page. Once sent/received, all messages exchanged thru Liquid between you and your Vendor will appear in the Messages tab located below the Work Order. The Messages tab will include the sender name and message sent. Soon, this will also include the date and timestamp of the message.
Finance Details Tab
On the bottom of this detailed Work Order view is also a Finance Details tab. Listed on this tab are details about your relationship with your Vendor (details that are also accessible by clicking the Vendor card from the Vendor section). These include information about your Master Contract, Payment Terms, and other Finance Details.
Invoice History Tab
Also included on this detailed Work Order view is an Invoice History tab, coming soon! Listed on this tab will be all invoices associated with this particular Work Order, regardless of the status of the Invoice — Ready to Pay, Rejected, Needs Processor Review, In Approvals, Payment Initiated, Payment Complete, etc.
Ready to try the fastest and easiest way to contract and pay your global, liquid workforce?
Updated: November 18, 2020